Thursday, February 7, 2013

Advanced Training – FAGD

I am always striving to stay up-to-date with the latest dental advancements and technologies.  In recognition of these efforts I am very thankful to have been awarded the prestigious Fellowship Award from the Academy of General Dentistry.  After more than 900 hours of education and preparation, I am now trained in modern general dentistry, Invisalign, TMJ, and sleep apnea and snoring.  With this knowledge and experience, I look forward to helping my patients with their dental care every day.


 


My commitment to dentistry and to my patients does not mollify after receiving this award.  I am currently pursuing a Mastership Award through the Academy of General Dentistry that requires another 600 hours of continuing education and training.  I look forward to learning more and more about how I can better the health of my patients’ smiles.


 


Yours in good smile health,


Dr. Shital Kazi

No comments:

Post a Comment